Play ball! The MLB season is about to begin, which makes today the perfect time to pick up this new, limited-edition Max Scherzer New York Mets bobblehead.
Scherzer won't be on the mound for the Mets on Opening Day - but he'll toe the rubber in game two. Last season he pitched nearly 180 innings with a 2.46 ERA. So despite being 37-years-old, it doesn't appear that he's losing any steam yet.
From FOCO: Get your lucky cap on, grab your hot dog and popcorn, and fill out your scorecard. It's time to PLAY BALL! This Max Scherzer New York Mets Play Ball Bobblehead is here to bring some superstar status to your collection for all nine innings and beyond.
Play Ball Max Scherzer New York Mets Bobblehead
Only 322 of these bobbleheads are being made - and you can only get them at FOCO. So you're going to want to act fast to secure your pre-order.
These will begin shipping in October - just in time for the Postseason. One can be yours for $70. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays player wearing his gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to get in the game and make a big play
- Thematic, team-colored backstop backdrop to make your collection feel more like your favorite ballpark
- Team logo and wordmark team name displays on backdrop, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- PLAY BALL text display on backdrop to get the game started
- Team-colored flag bunting accents on backdrop to help you plant your flag as the best fan around
- Team logo display on top of base for even more team pride
- Jersey number display on front of base, even though we know he's No. 1 in your heart
- Dirt-textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.