Francisco Lindor is in the Big Apple. That’s great news for New York Mets fans, who can welcome the SS with a brand new bobblehead from FOCO.
Cleveland didn’t want to pay him, but the New York Mets are more than happy to pony up some cash for Francisco Lindor.
And for good reason.
The shortstop is a four-time All-Star, two-time Gold Glove winner and one of the best players in baseball. His career WAR is 28.7.
His power dipped slightly in 2020, but stats from playing in a pandemic-shortened season should freak out too many onlookers. Because he hit 32+ dingers in each of the three seasons prior to last year.
In short – the Mets got themselves one incredible baseball player.
Which is why we think you’re going to love this new limited-edition bobblehead from our friends at FOCO.
- Portrays Lindor in his gameday uniform posing with a baseball bat, ready to deliver yet another clutch hit
- Highway sign backdrop with Queens, NY and Citi Field text displays, in case you can’t find his new home
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Grass and street textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately nine inches tall
- Limited Edition – numbered to 212
There are only 212 of these being made, so make sure you act fast to get a unique New York Mets collectible.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.