GAME 4 RECAP: Dodgers Take Final Game from Mets, 6-0
By Unknown author
So this Clayton Kershaw guy is pretty good. Kershaw held the Mets to just five hits and two walks over eight innings, including nine strikeouts. Only Angel Pagan, Jason Bay, Dan Murphy, and Ruben Tejada were able to figure out the hard-throwing southpaw. Dillon Gee losing woes continued, as the right-hander tossed 5.6 innings, giving-up five hits, six runs (five earned), one walk, and two strikeouts. The loss drops the Mets to 45-43.
METS GAME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Jose Reyes was officially placed on the disabled list with a right hamstring injury.
- Dillon Gee pitched a forgettable 5.6 innings, surrendering five hits, six runs (five earned), one walk, and two strikeouts. It was Gee’s third loss in his past four outings.
- Angel Pagan led-off for the Mets, and went 2-5 with his seventeenth stolen base.
- Dan Murphy went 2-4 while getting the nod at third base.
- Ruben Tejada picked-up a single, two walks, and his first stolen base of 2011.