The Mets came back from a late 2-1 deficit as they topped the Phillies on Monday afternoon in Philadelphia.
David Wright got the Mets on the board in the fourth when his RBI single gave them a 1-0 lead.
Jeurys Familia was called on in the bottom of the eighth for a four-out save and close the game and series victory out.
- Jon Niese was solid in seven innings of work, holding the Phillies to two runs.
- Anthony Recker drilled a game-deciding three-run homer in the seventh.
- Matt den Dekker continued to do a solid job at the plate, going 1-for-3 with an RBI double and a walk.
- David Wright went 1-for-4 with an RBI.
- Jeurys Familia recorded the final four outs to seal the victory.
The Mets open a three-game series with the Nationals on Tuesday at Citi Field at 7:10 PM.